Pre and Perinatal Professional Training and Education
Providing Professional Education For Facilitating Optimal Birth And Attachment, Resolution Of Issues From Preconception Through The Attachment Period For Babies, Children And Adults.
November 2018 Training: Soquel, CA near Santa Cruz
November 1st-5th: Module 1: Attachment
Modules 2 thru 6
January 10-14: Pre-/Conception/Pregnancy
March 14-18: Birth Imprinting
June 6-10: Chemical and Surgical Interventions
September 12-16: Double Binds
November 7-11: Working with Couples from an Attachment Perspective
Modules 7 thru 10
February 6-10: Working with Infants/Preschoolers and their Families
April 2-6: Adoption, Pregnancy Loss, ART
June 11-15: Multiple Births, Prematurity
September 17-21: Expressive Arts in Prenatal/Birth/Attachment Therapy
~ Click a Module name above to read its description ~
* An Introduction to Somatic Experiencing, Somatic Trauma Resolution or Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
* One Process Workshop with Myrna Martin
2019: 5 modules of 5 days each, one pre training process workshop and one process workshop during the year with Myrna Martin
2020: 4 modules of 5 days plus one process workshop with Myrna Martin and the option of one with another approved process workshop leader.
Videotaping will be used extensively for home training and reflection. Regular group supervision via the internet included.
Professional Training Overview
* We will first establish the foundational knowledge of health in the primal period. It includes a solid understanding of pre and perinatal psychology and health with effective tools to support clients and these issues. Following that we will go into more depth and add breadth in specific areas.
* Trainees come from a very wide range of professional background and skills. They include craniosacral therapists, psychologists and other therapists working with families, couples, individual adults, medical and alternative health professionals and everyone associated with child bearing and early years.
* The training is highly experiential so trainees must be prepared to do their own early imprint resolution work, and connect with the underlying blueprint.
* Approximately 1/2 of the time in each module is experiential, and outside the training participants will do creative home projects, reading and process workshops.
Enhance Your Skills In:
Identifying your own early trauma and resourcing imprints so you can use these effectively and compassionately in the therapist role
Recognizing pre and perinatal imprinting in the body language, structure, movement patterns, personality and character structures
Relating the clients current experience somatically and emotionally to early imprints
Establishing and Maintaining healthy boundaries and self regulation in yourself and clients
Understanding the physiological basis of early trauma and the imprinting process
Tracking somatic, energetic and fluid rhythms as well as titration, resourcing to facilitate the resolution of pre and perinatal trauma
*Please First Read The Application Overview Document For
Understanding How To Apply*
Cost, Payment Options and Cancellation Policy
Total Cost For 2 Year Training: U.S.$10,000 (Plus $200 for class materials)
Myrna's Email Address for e-Check Payments: email@example.com
e-check PAYMENT AMOUNTS:
A. SUBMIT $500 with APPLICATION (Full Refund if not Accepted)
PAY IN FULL OPTION
B. AFTER ACCEPTANCE:
Submit Remaining $8,700
(Includes $200 for Doll & Pelvis)
PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
B. AFTER ACCEPTANCE:
Submit Second Deposit of $1700 (Secures Your Space & includes $200 for Doll & Pelvis)
C. (8) Monthly Installments of $1000 -Due Before Each of the (8) Following Modules
INSTALLMENT OPTION (SAVE $500)
B. AFTER ACCEPTANCE: Submit $4700 (Includes $200 for Doll & Pelvis)
(Due Prior Module 5)