Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Workshop with Renee Hella
May 4 - 7, 2018
Advanced Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy seminar in Lillooet, British Columbia.
In this workshop we will explore cutting edge research on the gut-brain-microbiome axis in a way that gives us direct experience of the felt sense of the various interactions and ways that our body somatically communicates within itself as well as with its environment.
Some of the topics that we will work with are:
- The interactions between gut health, microbes and dreams/altered states
- Birth and the seeding of our microbiome including attachment and addiction potential
- Brain plasticity, glial cells and the nutritional resources
- The neuro-enteric system and how the parasympathetic and sympathetic systems operate on the gut level
- Importance of daily rituals around diet, fermented foods, relaxation and movement (qi gong)
- Somatic communication between individuals via their microbiome
- Understanding how various traumas impact our microbiome, for example concussions, parasites, developmental trauma, nutritional trauma, medical/pharmaceutical trauma
- How to recognize and work with someone’s dysbiotic trauma ego
Renee Hella is a Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy teacher and has been facilitating deep healing work for more than 15 years.
Renee’s work is a path of feeling her roots and grounding into her own body by continuously exploring how she can more fully embody her ‘Deeper Self’.
When supporting clients and groups she leans back into the support of the Earth and our ancient Grandmothers’.
This practice gives more depth, safety, wisdom and multi-dimensional support to the work the group does.