INVESTMENT FOR EACH INTENSIVE:
CAN$1,680.75 for Tuition (includes $20.75 GST tax)
CAN$500 deposit required to reserve your space
Remaining CAN$1,180.75 due one month prior to workshop commencement
- CAN$50 will be held if cancellation occurs earlier than two months prior course commencement
- CAN$200 deposit is refundable two months in advance of the training, CA$300 will be retained
- If cancellation occurs closer than two months before then the entire deposit will be retained, unless the space is filled. If the space is filled then CAN$350 will be refunded.
- This policy is in place, as even though we may have a waiting list, it if often difficult for people to rearrange their life for two summer weeks, if it is close to the dates.
- If cancellation occurs closer than one month before, participants are not entitled to a refund unless the space is filled. If the space is filled we will refund the second payment of CAN$1,180.75 plus the housing fee.
Send your deposit as a bank transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR click the button to be directed to Paypal and submit a deposit of CAN$500 and final payment of $1,180.75.
PAYPAL PAYMENT AMOUNTS
ACCOMMODATIONS & FOOD
Payment for Accommodation due 2 months in advance
SHARE A DOME
FOUR DUAL OCCUPANCY DOMES AVAILABLE
Cost: CAN$300 per person plus $15 tax
Domes are made of a heavy vinyl, and have two twin beds, dresser, lamps, carpet, screen door.
SHARE A CABIN
TWO DUAL OCCUPANCY CABINS AVAILABLE
Cost: CAN$400 per person plus $20 tax
Cabins have two twin beds, dressers, lamps, carpet & a screen door.
Cabin rooms will be assigned to people with accessibility issues first, and then on a first request basis.
Personal Gourmet Meals
CAN$500 PLUS $25 TAXES
CA$250 is due to Andria a month prior the retreat and the balance due upon arrival.
Andria will contact participants with a food preference questionnaire and provide direction for submitting payment directly to her